View Single Post
Old 06-07-2006, 05:38 PM   #17
Fatal9
owwwww

Fatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatal9 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I actually wouldn't mind picking RG. Joey Graham hasn't impressed me at all, he'll probably be a bench player for a while. He wouldn't be half as bad if he could just control himself and make less bone-headed plays. Anyways, Rudy would give us a much needed swingman but if we are going to get him I'd trade down to the 3rd or 4th pick. I like the idea of Marcus Williams coming to TO better, we are absolutely screwed next year PG wise. Calderon impressed me at the start but fell off, he has no shot and can't make layups. I don't want him to start, he should stay as a bench guy.
Fatal9 is offline   Reply With Quote