View Single Post
Old 12-15-2015, 11:36 AM   #11
mobbdeep
Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Re: Took a major hit today.

Sorry to hear about your leg injury. I feel your pain. Injuries really suck.

I got in a run last Thursday and an unathletic nerdy scrub was guarding me and he was pushing me and bumping me during the whole run but I never called any fouls.

Then I got the ball in the post and all of a sudden, he got so close to me and bodying me up and crashed into the upper calf/knee of my left leg. I passed the ball back to the perimeter and thought it was just a charley horse but I ran back on defense and I was hobbling.

I left a few minutes later after the run was over and when I drove back home and got out my car, I could hardly walk. I couldn't walk or put weight on my leg for 2 and a half days!!!! I was hopping and crawling and going up the stairs was an adventure and dangerous and I was really angry and upset and it ruined my whole weekend.

He probably kneed me in the knee from behind and messed up my muscle. I have no visible bruises at all and I am sure that is a bad thing.

I'm still limping now but at least I can walk now and put pressure on it.

I'm not playing pick up anymore with skinny weak scrubs again because they are not skilled and very dangerous.
mobbdeep is offline   Reply With Quote