View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007, 09:33 AM   #27
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rockets @ Sonics

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForceOfNature
Delonte West with a great game, he should start over Ridnour for the season.

he did have a good game statistically. i didnt see him play

i think he can push luke. the competition between the two will be good for the team

wally s
one point!!

in another thread, i offered a trade for a hot dog and beer for him--- there were no takers thusfar
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote