View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007, 10:53 PM   #80
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA Players You Hate, and Why

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Thou NBA
Shut up kid. This is part of the game, back in the day everyone hated "The Bad Boys", it just made the game greater when Michael Jordan and the Bulls destroyed in 1992 during the playoffs. You can't have a league where everyone loves everyone else. Stop watching cartoons.

Who are you calling a kid, dumbass? Even your mother isn't completely sure whether I'm your father or not, so please pay a little respect. And see, I don't give a damn if players hate each other, because they know each other (more or less) and so. But my idiotic friend, do you think it's reasonable that you go around hating people you don't know, never will and of whom your opinion is created from interviews and your own biased image? I don't think so.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote