View Single Post
Old 11-06-2007, 01:03 PM   #45
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Derrick Rose or OJ Mayo or Michael Beasley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da KO King
I've only seen Rose in short stints. However, I didn't see a PG in those few minutes.

All I seen was a 6'4" kid with no real jumper who used excellent quickness to get into the lane and then pass.

He didn't control tempo offensively or defensively and wasn't especially accurate with his passes.

I don't consider Arenas a PG. Hel,, I don't even view him as a combo guard. He's a straight up SG in my view.

I will say that you are one of the few people to put up all the potential prospects. Most people only bring up Rose, OJ Mayo, Bayliss, Eric Gordon, and Tywan Lawson.

I think the difference in view is that you are looking at the guys who may come out for 2008 while I'm looking at the guys who will be likely to come out.

Likely to come out:
Mayo-LOCK
Lawson-LOCK
Shved-LOCK
Collison
Rose
Gordon
James-LOCK

there goes the underclassmen
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote