View Single Post
Old 06-14-2016, 03:38 PM   #14
feyki
College star

Default Re: My Crazy Mock 2016

Nice article .

Probably , Simmons will select by Sixers and Ingram by LA . Then after first two ; Murray,Hield,Dunn,Brown,Bender seems very similar generally . First Murray and then Hield broke 3pt shooting record in Celtics workout . I think they will pick Hield , if they won't trade their right .

Suns looks like , they needs PF . But i don't think so . They should get Jaylen Brown . Very all around player and perfect fit for Suns .

Wolves and Pelicans have same goal , elite guard . Dunn/Murray/Hield , which one enable to pick .

Denver will probably select Bender or Jaylen imo . They really like Europeans players , They will love it , if Bender won't select .

Kings will jumps on Chriss , no doubt .

Raptors says , they needs a PF . So , Options are Skal or Ellenson . Skal is my favoruite player in that draft but they could pick Ellenson , who is more ready to play in the nba .

Magic and Bucks looking for a trade .

Jazz will select Dejounte Murray . They thinking Murray and Exum can play combo-guard .

And last one , i want to see son of Sabonis for playing Grizz . That would be nice .

Opps and i wonder what will happen to Furkan Korkmaz . A young talent from Turkey . I don't think he's ready , but he can grow for sure .
feyki is offline   Reply With Quote