View Single Post
Old 07-25-2016, 07:45 PM   #31
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Default Re: *** USA vs Argentina exhibition game thread, 9pm ET on NBA TV ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabepizza
Unlike Euroleague I'll admit when I'm wrong. Nocioni was Real's 10th man last year.

But, as you always do, you don't explain the difference between Euroleague and the NBA. In the NBA the 10th man only gets off the bench in garbage time. While in Euroleague, which is more of a whole team game, the 10th man is an integral part of the team as you could see from Nocioni being 6th on the team in minutes played in their final elimination game.

But I admit when I am wrong. Unlike you who haven't responded to your lie of Puerto Rico not being able to win one game in Eurobasket when they just eliminated Latvia (the team that was 8th place in Eurobasket) in the Olympic Qualifier.

Puerto Rico would not have won a single game in EuroBasket in the last 8-10 years.

If you think otherwise, you have never ever seen a FIBA Americas and/or FIBA EuroBasket game.

Even European teams like Czech Republic, Belgium, Latvia are way, way, way better teams than Puerto Rico.

The only teams from Americas region that have any chance of making it out of a first group stage at EuroBasket are USA, Canada and Brazil - with Brazil being doubtful.

None of the other teams in Americas region would even sniff a second stage at EuroBasket.

That's just reality, and you are being delusional if you don't understand that.

And Latvia played that game against Puerto Rico without its 3 best players. So please just drop the bullshit. It gets really ridiculous after awhile.

At the last EuroBasket they only missed 1 of their best players (Porzingis). And if both teams are full strength, Latvia would estroy a team like Puerto Rico.

Stop trolling about FIBA basketball, it just makes you look like a fool.

Last edited by Euroleague : 07-25-2016 at 07:48 PM.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote