View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 05:57 PM   #39
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ISH culture / classic thread thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mewwem22
GoRapz admitted that he jacked off in his boxers and hid them at the bottom of his laundry basket so that his mom wouldn't find out. lol. That was pretty funny.

oh MAN...that reminded me, the one where GoRapz was gettin punked out by a crane in his own backyard. I remember i literally cried reading that one.

A little while later i remember Rapz was tryin to argue with GOBB and GOBB put up a picture of a crane to scare him away
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote