View Single Post
Old 09-16-2016, 07:44 PM   #48
DoctorP
Retired.

Default Re: The further adventures...

Sept 16, 2016

I guess this is why health journals are so obnoxious and unentertaining. At this point I sound like a broken record.

1. Young people, not my thing to be around anymore. I'm like the old guy at the club, not a good look. So I prefer playing alone and this way I can avoid stupid fights.
2. After being inactive since last game I struggled through fatigue today.
3. Now I have to fight through scar tissue pain on my right shoulder, yet not on my left wrist, which is surprising.
4. It's still an uphill battle to get the right nutrition, I don't eat enough protein.

I think my conclusion has become this: I find that the healthiest lifestyle for me is not even when I'm playing a lot of bball, its when Im up early walking around, using less desktime (sucks cause I draw a lot) and when I am constantly active throughout the day. If I am inactive, sitting around (even if im working) and just not being mobile I will easily lose all of the cardio gains.

It sucks but it looks like from here on out playing competitive bball will always be an uphill battle. So not fun but, **** it, this is how it's going to be. I am going to try to get into a lot more biking and use basketball as more of a compliment to the biking. Maybe I will get more inspired during the season.

And I now owe eight thousand dollars because of that fight early this summer. No insurance in this country is Fd. Credit? Fd. I can see why people in the hood would rather kill or be killed, fighting is too expensive. That's a terrible joke.

Last edited by DoctorP : 09-16-2016 at 07:51 PM.
DoctorP is offline   Reply With Quote