View Single Post
Old 12-08-2016, 01:06 PM   #42
Thorpesaurous
NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Tomb Raider is awesome

I'm now a few hours into the newer one. I'm enjoying the hell out of it again. Really overdoing it with the hunting in the main hub section so I can push my upgrades further along then they probably should be at this point. Clearing out map features. Just the sort of OCD stuff I like without feeling overcooked by some serious RPG. And the action has played well, really love the bow just like last game. Graphically it's right at the top of the spectrum.

The first part of it was a bit tough to get through. The story set up with the flashback and a bit of a puzzle that felt a little too straightforward, but now I seem to be moving. I probably won't even remember that opening. And I'm really not very far in. Just finishing the first populated level. I'm interested enough that I'm certain I'd be much further along if I had more time (work and coaching is brutal so far), but with most of my TV watching stuff drying up for the year end, and hopefully a few shorter days as the holidays approach (schools closing means no basketball practice), I'm hoping I can get a ways into it.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote