View Single Post
Old 12-27-2016, 12:25 PM   #44
Thorpesaurous
NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Tomb Raider is awesome

Finished over the long weekend. I think I'm at 97% on the Geothermal Valley level, and 100% on everything else. I believe I'm missing one challenge, and I never even found it. I looked it up, and I guess it's throwing pumpkins into buckets on the far side of that level. I've got a number of other stupid trophies too, but not quite all of them, and I don't think I'll be hunting for them, because I'll never get them all, because there are a ton of multiplayer trophies.

Overall just an excellent design. I really love the looping back to re-explore old areas. I wish it loaded faster in the fast travel. And it sort of pushes you out of areas completely a little too fast. For example, I thought the Russian Installation would be the main area, but once you get through to the valley, you almost don't need to back. But part of that I'm sure is me going back immediately with every upgrade to find out what I can do now.

Anyway, excellent game. And again feels underrated. Just don't hear much about it. I'd think it'd be a GotY candidate, but I don't know if it's even eligible considering the timed release. I don't know how this shit works anymore. A lot of times it seems the remasters are the best things that come out in a year.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote