Thread: Resident EVII
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2017, 07:44 AM   #4
Thorpesaurous
NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Resident EVII

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LakerGold
They promised to go back to their old roots, never happened. I watched the demo only to be disappointed. No fixed camera (though, I don't mind it being not having tank controls anymore).

Rename this game to Resident Evil: Outlast

Why are they so stubborn? RE3: Nemesis & RE2: Apocalypse (movie) were so good, don't know what happened after. It's like they grew tired of having just zombies. It was zombies, zombies, zombies + having a zombie freak monster. But now, it's 1 zombie & 5 zombie freak monster.

RIP Survival Horror.

@Thorpe, you didn't like RE3? I felt like that was their best game.

I liked all of the first four. But 3 was probably my least favorite of that group. And honestly, it took some time for 4 to grow on me. It was too big a change for me. But in the end it's just a really well done game.

The thing about 7 that most intrigued me, in spite of the first person, which I really am not a fan of, is being inside again. The haunted house thing. The maziness of the estate, which is the thing I most fondly remember about the first game. The claustrophobic sense of being pinned in and thinking something might be able to trap you, even though it doesn't always happen.

I won't have the game until next Friday apparently. I bought it online from Gamestop because I had a gift card from Christmas. I've been spoiled by Amazon.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote