View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 07:07 PM   #6
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: can someone explain the intricacies of the triangle offense to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
I have heard so much about this Tex Winters/Phil Jackson led style of offense. Can someone break it down step-by-step how it can work successfully, what makes it so hard to learn, and the pros/cons of using it? Also, does anyone have any video of an old Bulls or Lakers team running the triangle offense to perfection? I have a basic understanding of what the triangle offense involves, but don't know the nuts and bolts of it.
try this bro

http://www.cybersportsusa.com/hooptactics/triangle.asp
gts is offline   Reply With Quote