View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 04:12 PM   #1
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here
Default Chris Kaman thoughts

And let's ignore the obvious caveman jokes. What do you think about him as a NBA player?

To me, he looks like he almost has all the tools to be a top 5 center in the league for a few years. Looking at his moves on offense, he seems to be one of the few centers who has a huge array of moves in the post combined with a very very nice midrange shot. Great form on his shot and good release. He can bury jumpers like few centers. He's also pretty good on the defensive end, good insticts, good help defender and he can't be backed up easy.

I've never been a fan of his, as a Clippers fan, but he's looking waaaaaaay better than I'd ever believe he would. The major thing? Focus, he still drifts off quite a lot, but his head is in the game. He's stepping up in a huge way and somehow he seems pretty focused.

Could he be become a Big Z with better defense?
loot is offline   Reply With Quote