View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 04:33 PM   #8
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Chris Kaman thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by luigi>mario
I thought his D was weak.

I am looking forward to LA not messing around with Brown for a while and just going with Kaman/Bynum.
ok you just keeping waiting on that tandum, i tell you unless a trade goes down it will never work out...lol
gts is offline   Reply With Quote