View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 11:30 AM   #24
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Why are the Knicks considered "talented"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoGiTaLiA1
The majority of Knicks fans on here have had the expectation that they would represent the East for the last 5 years. Yeah, it's inconceivable that someone would draw the conclusion that they aren't terribly bright as a whole.

You can have a pass, you are basically the only Knick fan on here that doesn't sound stupid, assuming you are a Knick fan given the name and defense of the fans.

Knicks are as bad on paper as teams like Minny, Seattle, Milwaukee and Philadelphia, you don't see any of their fans talking about titles or at least finals. Hell you don't even see playoffs from them. Hell I didn't think Orlando had a chance in hell at home court and we are way more talented than New York.

R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote