View Single Post
Old 04-18-2017, 03:43 PM   #335
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Default Re: For those of you lining up to buy the Air Jordan 1 Royal Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
Bless L count

1- Keeps asking what are sky Jordans. I intentionally won't answer which infuriates him

2- Keeps calling me a fraud when I've posted countless times my collection and he's only posted one measly pic. Plus I'm the shoe mod with threads asking me to break down shoes

3- Convinced himself he's won when nobody has really came in to discredit me while several came in here to put this guy in his place

4- keeps calling me the same 5 foot gook with a small dicc when all of it isn't true, but we've already proven he acts and types like a 12 year old w!gger

5- Repeats the same story of how my glasses got stolen yet leaves out the part where I shook the guy and got $1700 worth of frames for a loss of $125 Carreras

6- Still types like a w1gger

7- Reveals he messes with dirty Vancouver braods and has STD's

8- He voluntarily keeps bumping this knowing full well I got him on a string like a puppet

This thread is one for the ages. Bless doesn't get he keeps bumping a thread that makes him look like an idiot

Ho.

"B b b but what should I do Internet people I don't know in real life? What should I do????"

Hateraid.

You a ho.

You are a hipster bitch ass ho

You don't answer

You don't know what made the 4's and 5's different than any retros

Cus you weren't there

I was there. It doesn't matter what the fucc you type, YOU ARE A HO

THREATENED MULTIPLE TIMES TO TAKE SOMEONES KID AWAY FOR HAVING AN STD ? AND LIVING IN A STATE WHERE MARIJUANA IS LEGAL??

YOU LOST

YOU ARE A BITCH ASS HO

YOURE BITCHMADE COLORS CAME OUT

PERIOD. POINT BLANK

TELL YOUR HOARD HITTIN PHILLY NIGGAHS THAT PLAY NO LIMIT IN ADIDAS THAT YOU MADE MULTIPLE THREATS TO TAKE SOMEONES KID AWAY

YOU LOST IN THE GAME OF LIFE , HO
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote