View Single Post
Old 04-18-2017, 02:51 PM   #336
hateraid
Is it in you?

Default Re: For those of you lining up to buy the Air Jordan 1 Royal Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bless Mathews

Ho.

"B b b but what should I do Internet people I don't know in real life? What should I do????"

Hateraid.

You a ho.

You are a hipster bitch ass ho

You don't answer

You don't know what made the 4's and 5's different than any retros

Cus you weren't there

I was there. It doesn't matter what the fucc you type, YOU ARE A HO

THREATENED MULTIPLE TIMES TO TAKE SOMEONES KID AWAY FOR HAVING AN STD ? AND LIVING IN A STATE WHERE MARIJUANA IS LEGAL??

YOU LOST

YOU ARE A BITCH ASS HO

YOURE BITCHMADE COLORS CAME OUT

PERIOD. POINT BLANK

TELL YOUR HOARD HITTIN PHILLY NIGGAHS THAT PLAY NO LIMIT IN ADIDAS THAT YOU MADE MULTIPLE THREATS TO TAKE SOMEONES KID AWAY

YOU LOST IN THE GAME OF LIFE , HO

Lol, If I showed my HOard Philly Niggahs how you typed and acted, the first thing they would do is laugh at the fact you're not a 12 year old white kid. Then probably beat you down for talking that way. Just the same as any niggah on ISH thinks of you. Think about it.

Second, nobody would disagree that you're a bad father. People would applaud that your kid be given a better situation to be raised in. STD's shows what type of people you hang with and you admittedly said you sell weed to kids. That's illegal.

What's with the hate on no limit? MacMac makes millions doing it. Man, you really need to displace your hate

But keep bumping. It's you're show buddy, and you getting booed like the Situation on the Comedy roast
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote