View Single Post
Old 08-30-2017, 06:07 AM   #3
ROCSteady
One of One

Default Re: New NFL Team Shirts Designed by Moi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanners
i would be interested in these if the designs are unique and you are printing on to some decent quality shirts

try not to let the NFL hear about this plan. they arent too keen on people making money off their property and i doubt you want to pay their licensing fees

Dude, they are very unique, I'm really excited about gettig some to the fans.

I talked to Clinton Portis and I'm going to send him a Skins one. I told him it was a gift of appreciation for the physical, mental punishment an NFL RB makes. Told him if he likes it, to share with his Insta followers.

I'm going to consult with an IP lawyer most likely if they gain the steam I feel they will but the NFL doesn't have much grounds.

I'm using the city name on all except the Redskins (I can use all their fonts and logos still I believe because the trademark was rejected a couple years back and I'm not sure if it's reinstated.

No licensed photos, no full player names (most of the last names are common ayway, Jones, Sanders, Brown, Taylor, etc.

Even if the NFL wanted to send cease and desist letters to me, I'm not in violation of any trademark or licensed imagery that I am aware of.

What's your team?
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote