K - C. Santos
BN
WR - A. Robinson
RB - M. Inrgram
WR - J. Crowder
RB - L. Blount
WR - D. Adams
QB - C. Wentz

Trying to shop Blount for a #1 WR, some of the teams in my league are thin at RB, hopefully they become aware of it, become suckers, see how Blount had 18 TDs last season and they give in and deliver me a top notch WR, lol.

if you can get a #1 WR for Blount

With Hilton, Pryor, Robinson, Crowder and Adams you are already pretty damn strong at WR. Perhaps you would be better off trying to trade Blount for a real TE?

IMO Doyle as a starting TE is pretty scary. Sure Doyle could have a solid year... but who knows how long Luck is out, and even if Luck was playing Doyle still doesnt have much upside compared to most of the other options in his tier (and if you are picking a TE this late he should have some upside). I would probably replace Doyle if there is someone else that seems viable (Ertz, Ebron, Brate, Fleener, Hooper... hell I would possibly take Charles Clay over Doyle)

Also, the Raiders have a very rough schedule this season (especially after their bye week). Carr should be able to start the season strong, but I would be worried about how things are going to go for him over the back half of the season.

Aside from that, this team looks excellent.

Last edited by Nanners : 09-06-2017 at 01:58 PM.
Nanners is offline   Reply With Quote