View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 01:24 PM   #11
hold this L
Curry 2 > 1 LeBronze

Default Re: New GM survey is out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
bron haters furious

Which player forces opposing coaches to make the most adjustments? 1. LeBron James, Cleveland – 48%
Which player is the best passer? 1. LeBron James, Cleveland – 36%
Which player is the best leader? 1. LeBron James, Cleveland – 43%
Who is the most versatile player in the NBA? 1. LeBron James, Cleveland – 55%
Which player has the best basketball IQ? 1. LeBron James, Cleveland – 64%

No best player question?
I definitely don't believe he's the best leader, but the rest of them I would say is on the money. Adjustment I'd put 1a/1b with him and Curry. I think he is the best player still but the difference is not big at all and two Warriors are right at his level. Dude has cache and would get votes regardless. Messi and Ronaldo would be top 2 beginning of next season if their form fell off a cliff for a similar reason for example.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
They voted for Jokic as the 2nd best international player in the NBA ahead of M.Gasol. 14% to 10%. Yet in the best center M.Gasol was ranked 3rd at 21% ahead of Cousins, Jokic, Gobert. I'm not even taking issue with the actual ranking but that kinda seems like someone messed up.

Maybe different GM's answer different questions or something. If they all fill out the same form tho, some people aren't taking it too serious
or maybe they're not that bright

KAT being the best center seems like the only really jarring decision. You need to know D to even be considered.

Last edited by hold this L : 10-04-2017 at 01:28 PM.
hold this L is online now   Reply With Quote