View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 09:49 PM   #31
BigNBAfan
Great college starter

Default Re: Hispanics want first world treatment - but want to stay laborers

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
The government also pays back/subsidizes more tax $ than you pay to insurance companies to fund the absurd prices you and pharma charge for products and services...

What? Subsidizes tax money? What the **** are you talking about? If you think doctors are crooks and are in the same category with insurance companies and big pharma, you're a dumbass. No one has ever accused physicians of raising their prices for a reason - medicare allowable is FIXED

The reason I charge patients 2,000 in costs is because medicare decides to pay me X% of what i need to keep in operation. If you are going to decide to pay me X%, then guess what... im increasing my charges until I'm paid what I am owed.

Medicare pays complete shit... but they do pay. I don't have to take medicare if I don't want to... in fact, a lot of specialty offices will not take it and leave the patient to make a claim with their insurance for repayment.... i bother with a third party biller to offer services to them and tricare. Youre welcome
BigNBAfan is offline   Reply With Quote