View Single Post
Old 10-06-2017, 03:25 PM   #21
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!

Default Re: Liberals. Gather around and tell me about the current genocide going on in the US

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunsN07BookIt
I don't believe even you think that's true. But if you truly believe the majority of hoaxes are perpetrated by the right you are certifiably insane.

The majority of people on the right work for a living and have strong family roots. They have a lot less time on their hands to bother with stupid stuff than people on the left.
You are literally the biggest dumbass here who falls for the whole Right vs Left paradigm. There are both good and bad people in each side of the political spectrum. There are both good and bad ideas too. And most of us believe in some Right and Left wing ideas. I'm a liberal but I also have some conservative viewpoints (Americans have the right to bear arms but it is not a right without limits, I'm a traditional family values person, transgender is an illness, not a new gender at all). Most people are like this, even though they identify with a political party, most do not agree 100% with the party they align with but with most of the policies.

You seem to be a mindless little doofus who believes conservatives are 100% correct and liberals are 100% wrong. IRL, that is simply impossible.

Grow up.
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote