View Single Post
Old 10-06-2017, 02:36 PM   #58
Dr. Cheesesteak
National High School Star

Default Re: Towns vs Embiid vs Jokic vs Nurkic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn
But averting 27/5/4 on a 51 win team and 24/5/4 on a 56 win team means you obviously are a good player. The fact you deny this is mind boggling.

You were the one who said jusuf was more skilled than Embiid, jokic or Towns which is probably the most preposterous thing said in this thread.
The strawman game is strong w/ you, brah. Respect keeps decreasing and decreasing. I never said Demar isn't a good player. Just that he can't shoot or defend. Which he can't. And I never said Nurkic was more skilled than those 3. I said...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Cheesesteak
But his skill is almost 2nd-to-none.
"Almost 2nd-to-none" isn't the same as "better than everyone else", which you've confused twice now (I let it slide the first time). In fact, it's quite the opposite. I basically admitted he's NOT the best, but is almost there. I get where it can be confusing for you, since a lot of logic seem to be. Especially considering even you admitted Nurkic was a better defender and passer, but are now saying Nurkic being "more skilled" is preposterous. Defending and passing are skills, btw...

Anyway, I believe this has gone as far as it will since we won't convince each other of our viewpoints. But I will suggest taking some philosophy courses, particularly Symbolic Logic which breaks down sentences and statements and what they actually mean.
Dr. Cheesesteak is offline   Reply With Quote