View Single Post
Old 10-06-2017, 06:26 PM   #36
red1
raptors

Default Re: So is a Black baby born today already at a disadvantage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiiiiNG
In this day and age, white people are actually the victims of racism moreso than blacks or ANY OTHER RACE.

99% of the whites in America have nothing to do with the racist acts in the past, yet they are somehow blamed for them in indirect ways by angry, racist, scummy black people who want someone to blame for their failures in life.

The answer to the OP is no, blacks actually have more advantages in society... the question wasn't "are black people on average more poor than white people"

Chinese immigrants make no excuses. Japanese people. Mexicans. They were given no advantages, yet don't have nearly the problems that black people do. "But slavery and discrimination is why our race is in the gutter! We're the only people who've been discriminated against in America!"

Don't blame white people because you are insecure about your races perceived level of excellence in society... because doing so is ****ing RACIST. Young white people today are VICTIMS.
I know you're trolling but if the point you're making is that blame is not constructive then you're 100% right. OP had a good point too:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
I happen to think that everyone born today in this country already HAS the advantage over everyone else in the world. Everyone born today is born with a clean slate and has the more opportunities than those who were born yesterday.

Generally speaking this is very true. The media will never remind anyone but this is the greatest era for knowledge, a great era to build a business and prosper, people are more accepting of each other than they've ever been despite the political divisions, etc etc. I think humanity is in the best shape it's ever been despite all of the ways we still have to evolve.
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote