View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 01:16 AM   #3
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Help: I suck at 2k8

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethetriangle
Here's the situation:

I'm not a gamer.

The last time I played a video game was NBA live 05' on the PS2 and I was never hardcore, just a casual semi solid player. Before that, it was NBA live yearly.

Recently bought the 360 and realized how tough games have become in the sense that each one practically has a learning curve.

Can anyone help me out with 2k8? I want to at least contend at the hall of fame level.

I'd appreciate any tip at all.

Thanks.
i'll see what i can do..right after i get through level 3 on strawberry shortcake on my daughters game boy...those whipped cream mushrooms are killing me
gts is offline   Reply With Quote