View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 03:35 AM   #15
lovethetriangle
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE

lovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Help: I suck at 2k8

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
make sure you don't fall in love with post play. it'll get you buckets all day long against the computer but once you play a human being who catches on to your tricks you'll have more turnovers than buckets with your post presence.

my advice is to not resort to cheap tricks, instead learn all the plays the game has to offer. don't worry if you struggle; it's better to struggle and learn the game the right way than to fall in love with scoring in the post every time and end up getting pounded when your skills are put to the test.

I speak from personal experience.

I've never used an actual play (apart from setting screens) in a videogame in my life, do you use one every possession? And how many different plays do you use in a game? Ballpark.

Thanks man.
lovethetriangle is offline   Reply With Quote