Thread: Cavs Rumors
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2006, 11:06 PM   #6
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKADS
Luke Jackson, Ira, Graham.

I honestly forgot those 3 were even on the team lol...someone could sneak into the team's locker room and steal them and i don't think anyone would notice.

I'm not really a fan of any of these trades mentioned here. I want to keep Gooden, and like its already been said, DJ isn't someone we NEED to keep but there's really no point in picking up Hudson. He won't exactly make us BETTER, just different.
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote