View Single Post
Old 12-14-2007, 11:01 PM   #16
Very good NBA starter
knickballer's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: 2010 offseason
Posts: 8,270
Default Re: My 360 has the RROD

Originally Posted by jbot
it's called an "x-clamp" fix. i don't know what it is exactly but it fixes the rrod. a guy on this game forum i'm on fixes them for pretty cheap. u gotta mail it to him and he'll ship it back.

Lets say my xbox broke and i tried to the towel trick am i still able to send it to Microsoft and get it fixed. I already called and shiet.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote