1. Minnesota Timberwolves- Derrick Rose, PG, Memphis
2. Seattle Supersonics- DeAndre Jordan, C, Texas A&M
3. Miami Heat- Michael Beasley, SF/PF, Kansas State
4. Philadelphia 76ers- O.J. Mayo, SG/PG, USC
5. Memphis Grizzlies- Eric Gordon, SG, Indiana
Pretty hard to make picks right now. Jordan might be a reach, Beasley's got character issues, I'd rather the 76ers take Arthur of Kansas, but that'd probably be a BIG reach. Maybe even Kevin Love? Probably not ready for the NBA yet, though. For Memphis, it's tough to pick for them. I think Hibbert would be a reach, and I think they need a star scoring option. Gordon can give them that. But what to do with Gay, Conley, Carlos Navarro, and Mike Miller? Quite a deep group that is. Conley could start at the 1, and maybe Navarro at the 2, but eventually Gordon would have to start. Maybe they do take the reach on Hibbert, or possibly that Koufos kid from OSU?