View Single Post
Old 12-19-2007, 09:10 PM   #12
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I'm just reading Cooz's book right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve
Ask them for Loose Balls by Terry Pluto, it's an oral history of the ABA, one of the best basketball books I've read in awhile.
really good book, i got it for Christmas a couple years ago.
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote