Thread: Mass Effect
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2007, 02:51 AM   #1
WhiteMosɘs
Free Myanmar

WhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation here
Default Mass Effect

This is my unofficial review of the game, I'll continue it in the days ahead. Anyways, if you're thinking of getting this, RENT it first! I think it is a great game with an amazing story and great conversations, but some of the bad areas really get to me. Firstly, you can't jump, which pisses me off, and after being spoiled by the very open Oblivion, the invisible barriers in the game get to me. Sometimes it seems as if the graphics are not exactly next-gen, but sometimes they seem incredible. Also, the equipment screws me up. If anyone can give me a pointer, it would be good. The rotating on the equipment screen makes it seem like you never really equip anything. That's it for now. Right now I'm at the part where you are fighting Fist and his defense turrets.
WhiteMosɘs is offline   Reply With Quote