View Single Post
Old 12-21-2007, 02:24 AM   #5
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Prime Toine or Current Vince?

i will because i want to be a better poster:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethetriangle
This may be a no brainer for some but I think I'd have to go with Toine.

Assume same age.
carter

prime toine was between 99-03 (20.5, 23.4, 22.1, and 20.1 ppg). i still feel the guy was a volume shooter to get those numbers, never averaging more than 42% fg in those years and averaging less than 34% in 3pt shooting.

current carter (last 3 years) is averaging 27.5, 24.2. and 25.2 (this year 20.7 in 16 games). he has shot 43, 45, and 47%, 3pt at 37%. plus vince can still create his own shots and i'm one of a few that still believe he hasn't lost much in his legs and lift - given if healthy.
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote