View Single Post
Old 08-03-2006, 10:57 PM   #16
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by willmaryjane
Wade and kobe, Man t-mac got all the talent in the worl, but he can't lead a team(remember the little three one meltdown he had a few years ago), and when you look at a good player, you look at not only skill, now dont get me wrong, kobe AinT a great leader but the lakers just get by, he just here cause of pure skill...

Well the question was, who has the most TALENT. I agree with you 100% for who is the best player, but I think you answered the right question in your statement. I think Wade is the better player, but as far as raw talant goes, I can't really seperate the top four, which are IMO, Kobe, TMac, KG, and Iverson.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote