View Single Post
Old 06-08-2006, 04:25 PM   #24
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Low
As you know, some rookies have bad rookie seasons (adjusting), then light it up after. I believe he played 2 or 3 seasons with the Raps before leaving to Orlando (then later Houston). He played "ok" but not enough to get notworthy buzz. He just came out of high school so you got to cut him some slack.

But in my honest opinion, Alvin Williams and JYD are my favs. Alvin seemed to have the moves. He could even make Allen Iverson drop if he was healthy. That step back jumper was money. Then JYD, honestly, what bad can you say against the guy. He loved this place so much he is working with the Toronto organization as a Volunteer Organizer I believe. Thats true dedication.

Maceo Baston....I remember him....but high flying? HAHA....

Yeah I knew had a few years here and didn't play spectacular but I remember everyone wanting him to stay because they knew he was gonna turn into something good..
And as far as Maceo Baston goes.. he had some sick dunks..
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote