View Single Post
Old 12-28-2007, 02:45 PM   #37
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Michael Beasley- NBA position, expectations and comparisons

Mashburn is a good call, but he's got too much Point Forward to me too. I must admit, that in spite of his 3%, I really don't see him as a shooter. Maybe it's because he only takes about three a game, which at the college level isn't a ton. Or because he shoots under 70% from the FT line. I know that I don't trust his handle in a control the ball situation, which is different than his ability to break people down. He may be closer to Marion thinking it over. So whoever said that, good call (RMWG?).

I just read the name Laphonso Ellis, which I could see as a low end comp. Mid range catch and shoot is ok, going by guys is the first preference, and physically it's in his nature to crash the boards.
Thorpesaurous is online now   Reply With Quote