View Single Post
Old 01-14-2008, 10:40 PM   #15
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: It's Official! They're Moving Guys... (Well at least catzhernandez says so)

Quote:
Originally Posted by $14.98
They *can* take the management, the players, and the current people involved. Those are replaceable.

But the retired jerseys, championship banners are part of the city of Seattle. O City can't have them! They must stay in Seattle!

i volunteer my garage for them

or perhaps we could fly them on the ferry bainbridge

or from the fremont bridge so that the jumpers could be inspired before their moment

or in front of howard shultz's house as a reminder of how much of a &^%^%$&*&^*&%&^% he i for selling to a guy from OK
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote