View Single Post
Old 01-17-2008, 10:48 AM   #16
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Amir Johnson ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick27
I know you didn't exactly come out and say it, but to get Amir/expirers to NJ it would probably take Williams, and I don't think NJ would ever do that.

To get him to the Knicks, it'd take Lee and although Detroit still loves Isaiah, I don't think Isaiah will feed us Lee.

I wonder if we could get Magette from LA Clippers for Amir/expirers. He'd help our 'win now' cause, and he's instant offense from the bench. Hmm...
id want to move hayes as well then. dont see him and maggette as complimentary bench players, but more the same type of bench player
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote