View Single Post
Old 01-17-2008, 10:53 AM   #17
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Amir Johnson ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCMVP1551
What do you think Amir's position will be when he finally starts? He came into the league as a SF, I hear him called a PF a lot now and I've even heard some people suggest he play C().
hell be played at the 4 (maybe some time at the 5 and some at the 3 - hell we used sheed at the 3 occasionally under LB). He was a 4/5 in highschool, known as a dunker/shotblocker. hes supposedly grown over 2" since he was drafter (the pistons now say he is 6'11.5" although I think hes still listed at 6'9" officially). Is he athletic enough to play the 3? I think so. Is he strong enough to play the 4? In a league with jamison, marion, etc manning the 4 I would def say so. Maybe cant bang with brand or the other heavies, but hes a mismatch for them as well.

Cant see him at the 3, max at the 4 and samb (or whoever) at the 5. more likely prince at the 3, max at the 4/5 and amir at the 5/4? Not sure, but its not like sheed is a hell of a lot thicker than him. If they went that run n gun way itd work. maybe he can start at all 3 frontcourt spots at the same time
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote