View Single Post
Old 01-25-2008, 11:47 AM   #13
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: After all this the Bulls are a half game out of the playoffs?

My least favourite line whenever I'm watching a game is when a team has seemingly dominated a half, and one of the commentators says something along the lines of "and even after all that, the ________ only find themselves down __. Doug Collins does it the most. Ugh.

This reminded me of that.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote