View Single Post
Old 06-03-2006, 04:14 PM   #1
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Surprised At how good Antonie Walker has been for Miami

Coming into the season I expected like many others that Tonie would be a big problem for the Heat and in the playoffs. When Miami were in a close game I expected Tonie to get out of control and cost the Heat dearly but he did a pretty good job and hit shots when he needed to, got boards and made some key passes.

Guess all the questionable moves Riley made were infact good ones. Although I did think Posey would be better than he is for them but overall the Heat have a pretty decent supporting cast for their two superstars.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote