Thread: Mario Kart Wii
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 11:33 AM   #16
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Mario Kart Wii

Yeah to be honest I can't see the game coming out anytime soon. Certainly no less than 2 months after SSBB. I personally haven't ever played SSB or any of the series, so for me Mario Kart is the more exciting one, so its a shame it might not potentially be out until late spring/early summer, maybe even later.

I'm not one to get too annoyed about it, I have patience, and plenty of other games, but Mario Kart is my most anticipated game of this year to be released.

And to the guy with the Pokemon avatar, there is a seperate thread for discussing SSBB.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote