View Single Post
Old 02-07-2008, 09:54 AM   #187
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: OT: MTV Movie Awards, Who's the hotter babe, Christina Aguilera or Jessica Alba?

Quote:
Originally Posted by starface
Aguilera had nice tiits to begin with, i dunno why she got implants, i would be pissed if i was her boyfriend i hate implants.
yes they are pretty crappy. fake **** suck.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote