View Single Post
Old 02-10-2008, 05:18 PM   #10
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I.Y.O, the Most Offending/Contemptuous Insult

Is it honestly a theme for my haterz not to make any phuckin sense whatsoever?

But really, I can't mentally comprehend what'z so bad about being a savior to the world, having a Harvard/Yale education simultaneously, feasting on RedBullz, Protein Shakes and fine cuisine, being the greatest man of Boston, and having a pro-bod by the age of 15.

Far better than the envious, weak livez you clownz lead.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote