View Single Post
Old 02-16-2008, 04:55 AM   #12
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: introduce yourself Cavs fans

Alias: Meticode

Hometown: Cincinnati, Ohio

Current Residence: Eau Claire, Wisconsin

Hobbies (other than basketball): Baseball, Football, Internet, Music, Movies

My Teams: Cleveland Cavaliers, Cincinnati Reds, Cincinnati Bearcats, Cincinnati Bengals, Ohio State Buckeyes,

Movies: Various

TV Shows: MythBusters, Dirty Jobs, Smash Lab, SportsCenter, PTI, 1st & 10 (I love watching Skip make retarded arguments sometimes)

Favorite movie quotes: None come to mind.

Music: Various Artists

Books: Who reads books when you have the internet?

Food: I eat Applebee's too much.

What you bring to ISH: Just trying to find conversation with other NBA fans, along with finding media where you wouldn't find any other place.
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote