View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008, 08:21 AM   #27
alexthegod
Local High School Star

alexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteralexthegod is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Bynum out another 4-6 weeks

from 2/23

Bynum did not experience pain or swelling in his left knee the day after jogging in a swimming pool, a positive sign in the recovery process of the 20-year-old center.

"It responded great from the pool. No extra swelling, and I was able to do everything I needed to do today," he said Friday. "I think we've got about a week and a half of the pool and if I keep doing well and don't get any more swelling, then I'll actually be able to get on the treadmill. Once I'm on there, I should be able to get on the court."

The earliest Bynum would return is March 11 against Toronto, although the Lakers will take their time working him back into game action. Accordingly, he is not expected to return until an unspecified date later in March, although he seemed eager Friday.

"I think I can run," he said, smiling. "I don't want to try it right now and hurt myself."

http://www.latimes.com/sports/basket...,3650768.story
alexthegod is offline   Reply With Quote