View Single Post
Old 03-03-2008, 10:31 PM   #48
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official PimpCast: Mavericks vs. Lakers, 3/2/08, 12:30PM PST, Staples Center

I agree everyone makes mistakes... but I don't buy into the habit here that everyone thinks they can second guess a coaches decision based on their own limited knowledge and experience. Nobody here has any proximity of experience that Coach Jackson and his collective staff has... sorry, its just not the case. gts explained it quite well, and I guess we will all have to agree to disagree on this point.

While PJax's methods and decisions are maddening to me at times, I have to confess that his decisions are based on experiences and knowledge that he has that I simply do not.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote