Thread: MVP Voting
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 12:05 AM   #10
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: MVP Voting

Quote:
An argument can be made for all, personally they should just change it to a MOST OUTSTANDING PLAYER award and give it to the best player statistically.
here's my problem with that... there already is a scoring title, there's a DPOY award, there's all NBA teams..all of those are individual awards like a "MOST OUTSTANDING PLAYER" award would be... I like that the MVP can be won by a guy like Nash one year and a powerhouse like Shaq another... I'd hate to see the award given to a player whose team misses the playoffs but because he puts up the statline he is the winner...

each season is different and some years you have a guy like Nash doing more than just scoring to elevate his team and other years your going to have a shaq type who can put the team on his back and carry them to victory...

good discussion gang..keep it up
gts is offline   Reply With Quote