View Single Post
Old 03-10-2008, 06:27 PM   #19
d_white089
Let's Go.....

d_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Top 5 Soon To Be Draftees You Wanna Watch In The NBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by monthh
The thing that I find funny is that everyone thinks Hansbrough is going to be a bust, so how can he be a bust? A bust is someone that is expected to do well and doesn't. Plus, I don't see how anyone outside of the lottery can be considered a bust, unless they are really, really bad. Joe Forte was a bust. William Avery was a bust. Trajan Langdon was a bust. But are guys like Brandon Haywood, Casey Jacobson, or Brian Cook really busts? They have stuck around in the NBA. They were not considered guys who will change the face of a team like Olowokandi, Kwame, or Araujo, who are busts. I just think it is all relative, but you can't call a guy a lot of people think won't do well a bust.

I like the Hansbrough part, but I don't know if I agree with the rest. Guys that are taken 15-30 are still supposed to make their team better. It's not like there are 14 guys in the draft that can be considered busts, and if the rest are scrubs, so be it. Guys like Julius Hodge or Reece Gaines I would consider busts.
d_white089 is offline   Reply With Quote