View Single Post
Old 03-18-2008, 12:10 PM   #4
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Lakers, Clippers will pursue free agent Arenas

ehhh...I really don't think we should get Arenas. He needs to dominate the ball too much to be effective and as Tainted Sword said above, not sure if he would be as effective as 3rd option. I'd rathr stick with Odom.

I think gil is a great talent, but not sure how well he would fare as a Laker in the triangle. Hes not a great defender or passer. His shooting would help though. Only thing that I think he would help us is when we get an injury, he no doubt would be able to step it up more than Odom, but at full strength, I think Odom is a better fit
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote